Follow us on:
Our Social Media Community Guidelines
- Posts that violate the community guidelines will be deleted within 24 hours.
- Everything will be reviewed on a case by case basis discussed by staff.
- Open discussion and dissent is encouraged as long as individuals argue their point in a respectable and professional manner
- Slander, defined as ad hominem attacks, slurs, and inappropriate speculation, will not be tolerated. The offender will receive a warning and the comment under question will be deleted within 24 hours. Should the offender persist, the offender will be banned from the page.
- Writers will respond to criticism politely and with an open mind. Readers will not be discouraged from posting criticism, as criticism and reader input is important to the magazine’s core values. Readers should, however, be thoughtful, as many of the articles concern identity and personal experiences.
- Comments, retweets, etc. should stay on topic and aim to be constructive.
- Readers may bring attention to a concerning comment, retweet, etc. if they feel the need to, and the moderators will review and deal with the comment as befits our community standards.
- Moderators reserve the right to remove comments, including comments that protest the removal of a previous comment. That being said, moderators will exercise discernment in removing comments and will not do so to suppress speech.
- Moderators also reserve the right to block individuals from pages.
- Spam content will be removed.